Sunday

“All people dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their mind, wake in the morning to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous people, for they dream their dreams with open eyes, and make them come true.” D.H. Lawrence


I found this quote on the beautiful ideas site

As 2015 starts I am starting also 
to Dream again
find my muse
and
ACT

for 4 years I have stayed in a fog
I asked myself if this is to be my life

my answer is 
no

I was put on this earth to give 

 my talents 

creations
thoughts 

to others 

This is the healing that comes
giving of self

there is no greater Joy

A beautiful happy dreaming
2015
to all


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I look forward to your posts & dreams in 2015.
    ~ Lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh edy,
    Do follow your dream, be all the real dreamer you want and fullfill your dream where would ones spirit be without a dream...
    "Celebrate your vision"

    Thank you dear for taking the time to visit me and all I create and dream up :)

    Xoxo
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dore...
      your words fill my heart full....

      Delete