Tuesday

I have been seeing chairs 
 without covers for some time now and I had one that was in need of a make over...
I love the look and size of this beauty......
But in places it had worn through ....
no way to patch....
So off came the cover....
Padding was left and  muslin cloth replaced it ....
I'm thinking linen in the future....
The tiny nails were a wonder for sure...
Would I be sane when I pulled the last one then turn around and put them
back in...`

 ....taking this chair apart and replacing it piece be piece....
helped me to understand  untapped potential...
Like life.... we are ever changing ....
May not care for the course right now but give it an hour...
Surprise... surprise ...surprise ...


5 comments:

  1. I love it just as it is, so my look in my home and you have exposed it's beauty.

    See you soon my friend.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely Dore thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh edy dear, your words comfort indeed...it's always hard to pour your heart into a soulful piece to then let it go hoping it's loved as much you you the maker.

    Thank you thank you, for taking the time to visit me, and leaving a comment that joys my days.

    See you soon my friend... Now get posting and visiting encouraging those return visits to all the grace and beauty you share here.

    Xx
    Bisous

    Doré

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you edy, you really joy my heart with your comments.
    Looking forward to your new post /)

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again Edy,
    Your words are words that fill an artist heart, just like your finished chair of natural does it need any more then it's quiet attention? I think not, it's beauty over takes me, and I wish it were mine.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete